- The accessibility and operation of the Website is reliant on technologies outside our control. We attempt to be as accurate as possible on this Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant descriptions or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We do not guarantee continued accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website at all times
- Your password protects your user account. While we will work to protect the security of your account, you bear the responsibility of keeping your password confidential and secure.
- You shall not post or upload any content or comments that are obscene, invasive of another's privacy, offensive, seditious or illegal. You shall also ensure that such content or comments do not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy rights of any person. We reserve the right to remove any content or comments posted or uploaded by you that is in breach of the Terms, including but not limited to offensive, defamatory, seditious or libellous statements.
- We are not responsible or liable for the conduct of Users, or for content or comments which Users post or upload on the Website.
- We reserve the right to log off or remove accounts that are inactive for extended periods of time and/or have breached any part of the Terms.
- You agree that you will not:
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Take any action that imposes any unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the servers of E-COM;
- Use the Website to send advertisements, chain letters or other unsolicited type of messages;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process, to monitor or copy any part of the Website or any part of the contents of the Website without our prior written permission;
- Upload programs intended to damage or place excessive load on a computer system or network. This includes computer viruses, Trojans and worms;
- Attempt to circumvent data protection schemes or uncover security loopholes; and
- Upload or store on the Website, knowingly, any information which has been assigned a security classification by the Government of the Republic of Singapore.
- All content available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of E-COM, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by Singapore and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of E-COM, our affiliates, partners or licensors, in Singapore and other countries, and are protected by Singapore and international trademark laws.
- Except as otherwise provided in the Terms, no part of the Website or the content may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted, communicated, transmitted, made available to the public, adapted, altered or otherwise for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission.
- Users are expected to use their professional discretion in ascertaining if a shared resource contributed is fit for use as it may not be reviewed. E-COM cannot accept liability for the accuracy of the resource content at any given point in time.
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property right has been infringed, please notify us at email@example.com. We may also, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, disable and/or terminate without notice the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, but they do not signify that we endorse the said websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. We shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from your access to those websites.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty that the Content available on the Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros of other harmful elements.
- Where appropriate, we use available technology to protect the security of communications made through the Website. However, we do not accept liability for any breaches of security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Website. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is or will be free of infection from computer viruses or other unauthorised software, and we accept no liability in connection with any loss you may suffer due to such computer viruses or unauthorised software.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for any damage suffered by any person, corporation or entity as the result of any remarks, information, feedback or other content submitted by you or made available by you on the Website. We will not be responsible for damage of any kind arising out of or in connection to any remarks, information, feedback or other content submitted by you or made available by you on the Website.
- E-COM, its affiliates, officers, agents and employees shall also not be liable for any damages or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, or non-access thereof, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Content contained in or available from this Website.